* Please note there is a comprehensive virtual tour available to view with this property, feel free to contact me to get the link.
Wow, should be your first words when you walk into this stunning executive residence! you'll get that immediate feeling of space with its grand entrance, 2.5 metre ceilings, with a quick mention of the ocean and valley views, capturing the south east sea breezes.
This 328m2 meticulously maintained home is guaranteed to impress and is a stand out choice for your next move. There are three living areas, two downstairs and the other upstairs, large open plan kitchen, dining and living area extending out onto the covered patio deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends, room for a pool (STCA).
Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac and family friendly neighbourhood, The kids have all grown up and left the roost, now it's time for these empty nesters to reluctantly downsize. You will be hard pressed to find a better value home on the market right now.
Please don't hesitate to call for a private inspection, properties of this calibre do not last long, simply check out the floor plan. Here are some of the many benefits that await the savvy purchaser.
- Master bedroom with private balcony, ensuite with separate bath, separate shower, double vanity, a walk-in robe, TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fan for added comfort
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living room with pantry, induction cook-top, wide over dishwasher, microwave nook, double sink, wine rack, double door fridge with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom upstairs with separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet, separate vanity
- Oversized separate family room downstairs
- Wide carpeted staircase leading to the upstairs living area and four bedrooms
- Covered patio area perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Fifth bedroom currently being used as an office with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light, bright and fresh decor
- Bathroom downstairs has shower and vanity
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Room for a pool (STCA) available space 10m x 7m
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal access plus plenty of open parking
- Stunning well established easy care garden and lawns
- Every generous bedroom has is own built-in robe, ceiling fan with TV and internet port
- Internal laundry, linen press with easy access to the outside clothes line
- Insect, security screens, blinds, curtains on most of the windows
- Windows and doors can be opened up to let in the cool ocean breezes
- Solar hot water- help reduce the energy costs
- Rain water tank- great for the garden
- Fridge in the kitchen and Tv in master bedroom are included
- Alarm system
- Prestigious street, amazing views and realistic sellers
- Rates $2658 pa (approximate)
- Rental return $750- $820 pw (approximate)
The location is perfect, with Banora Shopping Village, Juniors footy club, Club Banora, Tweed City Shopping Centre, local beaches, river, Gold Coast International Airport only a short drive away. 45 Minutes to Byron bay and 90 minutes drive to Brisbane.
Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
We respectfully request the following attendees please contact us to make alternative viewing arrangements:
- Person (s) feeling unwell;
- Person (s) who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.